Laundry machines are FREE OF CHARGE for all UAlbany residents and campus apartment students. Rooms are open 24/7. All laundry machines are synced with LaundryView, a free online website that allows you to monitor the status of washers and dryers on campus for availability. LaundryView can also send a text alert notifying you when your laundry is done!
Laundry machines are serviced by MacGray & ASI Campus Laundry Solutions. A license plate is attached to all laundry machines and can be used to report issues, along with the machine number on each machine.
How to Use a Washer
Add detergent or detergent pod
- Load washer, leaving about five inches of space from the top
- Select your cycle, temperature, and other cycle options
How To Use A Dryer
- Clean the lint screen for maximum airflow
- 1 washer load = 1 dryer load
- Check clothing tags for drying instructions
- Select desired temperature setting
- Don't forget to unload your pockets!
- If you are using detergent pods, throw them in directly with your laundry!
- If you are using regular detergent, be sure to use the cap as a guide before putting it in the detergent compartment!
- Don't overload the machines in order to get a maximum clean!
Report laundry issues:
- Scan the license plate via the CSC Service Works Service App (Google Play) (Apple App Store)
- Report online via LaundryView.com or CSCSW.com
Call CSC Service Works (1-877-264-6622)
- Email email@example.com