Download an unofficial transcript. Order an official transcript. Get a notarized transcript. Review instructions for Apostille transcripts.



Check diploma information before graduation. Order a replacement diploma or certificate.


Enrollment Verification
Obtain proof of enrollment for insurance, housing, employment, scholarships, discounts, etc.
Grading Information
Understand the grading systems and policies at UAlbany.
FERPA (Student Privacy)
Learn about your privacy rights as a student under federal law.


State Licensing Forms

If you’re applying for state licensure or professional certifications, please complete all applicant portions before emailing the form(s) to [email protected].  

Many applications also require you to submit an official transcript with your form. When you order an official transcript, add your completed forms as an attachment to the order. Visit our Transcripts page for detailed instructions. 

Please visit the Pathways into Education Center for instructions on teacher certification. 



Personal Information

Official University Records

You can use MyUAlbany to verify the information we have on record and update your mailing address. 

All students who attended UAlbany during or after the Fall 2001 semester have access to MyUAlbany. (Contact ITS if you’ve forgotten your username and/or password.) 

Current and former students can update their legal name, gender, date of birth or other demographic information in official University records by submitting a Personal Identification Change Form. Two valid, non-expired forms of identification are required. The identification must demonstrate the requested change. Please note that the system is only able to accept Roman characters when updating official University records.

If you are a professional employee or a student employee, you must also contact Human Resources to change your information in their system. 

Chosen Identity Markers Policy

UAlbany’s Chosen Identity Markers Policy allows students, faculty and staff at the University to designate Chosen Identity Markers in certain instances.

Students who would like to designate a chosen first name, personal pronouns, and/or gender identity should add/update their information online. Employees should contact Human Resources to designate a chosen first name. Please note that the system can only accept Roman characters in name fields. 

Please note that designating a chosen first name does not change your name in official University records, which will list your legal first name.