- You should obtain class/school codes from your instructor before you begin the registration process.
- Read through the Student/Parent Guide for information about UHS and the registration process.
- Do you qualify for Federal Reduced/Free Lunch? Fill out the UHS Reduced Program Fee Verification Request Form. Your principal or counselor must verify your eligibility before you register and pay.
Fall and Full Year Registration Deadline: 11/8/2021
Additional Information for Students and Parents
Registering for a course through UHS starts with your UHS-approved teacher, who will give you registration instructions.
- Read through the Student/Parent Guide. You will have to confirm that you've read the guide before you complete registration.
Visit the UHS Registration and Payment Center.
Submit an online registration and payment for each UHS course. Carefully fill out your information as it will become a permanent part of your academic record at the University at Albany. Continue on to pay for your course.
Look for the email with your UAlbany ID number, ID card, and your Registration Summary within 10 business days of registration. Please make sure all the information on the summary is accurate.
Keep the email confirmation to verify that you registered and paid for the course.
Once the UHS Office receives the course registration, payment, and verification from the class instructor, the student is considered registered for the course.
Personal student information is treated confidentially and consistent with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and the NYS Cyber Security Policy P03-002: Information Security Policy. Additionally, the online Registration and Payment Center is located on a secure server.
Course Withdrawal Information
If you wish to withdraw from a UHS course you must follow the information below:
- Submit your withdrawal form to the UHS program office in writing by mail, fax, or email by the deadline
- UHS will send you an email confirmation of your withdrawal
- You will receive a non-punitive “W” grade on your transcript
- UHS does not issue refunds for withdrawals
Read more about course withdrawals in the Student/Parent Guide.
|Session||Withdrawal Request Deadline|
|Summer||August 20, 2021|
|Fall||December 10, 2021|
|Full Year||December 10, 2021|
|Spring||April 22, 2022|
You must request transcripts from the UAlbany Registrar's office. If it is the end of a semester, you should select the "hold for posting of current semester grades" option in the online transcript order to be sure your official transcript includes your final grades. Read the grading section for deadlines.
Student Instructional Rating Form
Please complete the Student Instructional Rating Form for each course you are evaluating. You will need to make a separate submission for each class/teacher.