RF Human Resources
UAlbany Research Guide for Returning to the Workplace:
RF Telecommuting Agreement- As previously communicated, in support of remote work arrangements from home, RF-SUNY has developed a Telecommuting Agreement for RF Employees and supervisors to complete. Please work with your supervisor to finalize and submit the Telecommuting Agreement as soon as possible. All Telecommuting Agreements should be emailed to [email protected]. Please also review the tips for working remotely and Guide for Managers with Offsite Employees resources.
RF Human Resources supports the University's research missions by providing exceptional, efficient, accurate and timely services and resources to our customers.
We are committed to:
- constructive employee relations in a diverse and multicultural work environment
- a working environment that encourages open, honest dialogue between employees and managers
- equal employment opportunity and affirmative action
- ethical, consistent, accountable and legal management practices
News and Events
- 2020 W-2's are now available on the RF Self Service website for all employees. Hard copies will in the mail by January 31st, 2020
- Winter Storm - February 1, 2021-RF non-essential (and essential employees not required to remain on campus) who were scheduled to physically report to work, should transition to working remotely if available.
- Winter Storm - December 17, 2020-RF employees who were scheduled to physically report to work, do not have to report, and should telework if available
- University Pause-Campus Advisory
- New Out-of-State Travel Advisory
- Voting Leave
- New York State Paid Election Leave Notice
- Expansion of the COVID-19 Pooled Surveillance Testing Program
- Benefits Open Enrollment will begin November 1 and continue through November 30, 2020
- Travel Advisory
- Voluntary Reduction in Hours Program
- Campus Advisory-Juneteenth Holiday - Time Reporting Instructions
- UAlbany COVID-19 Information for Research Community
- Steps to Re-Open Research - Approval Form
- Telecommuting effective June 1
- Telecommuting through May 31
- Telecommuting through May 15
- Telecommuting through April 29
- Telecommuting through April 15
- FAQs Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- All forms and questions should be directed to [email protected] mailbox or you may contact the RFHR mainline at (518) 437-4500.
- Effective January 6, 2020 all public and private employers in New York State, including New York City and public authorities, are prohibited from using an employee or applicant's salary history in hiring decisions to determine what compensation to offer under NYS Labor Law 194-A. More detailed information can be found: https://www.ny.gov/salary-history-ban/salary-history-ban-what-you-need-know
- UAlbany's Liberal Leave During Snow Emergencies Policy (Liberal Leave also applies to RF employees. Generally, the RF also follows the Governor's weather closure directives.)
- 2019-2020 Salary Plan Memo
- New Fringe Rate and Changes to Postdoctoral Associate Appointments
- E-Time Reporting Process
- UAlbany Research News
- RF State-Wide Research News
If you are looking for the Office of Human Resources Management for the University at Albany (State employees), please visit their website: www.albany.edu/hr.