RF Human Resources
RF Human Resources supports the University's research missions by providing exceptional, efficient, accurate and timely services and resources to our customers.
We are committed to:
- a working environment that encourages open, honest dialogue between employees and managers
- equal employment opportunity and affirmative action
- ethical, consistent, accountable and legal management practices
COVID-19 REPORTING: Research Foundation Employees who receive a positive test result, please report the results to the RFHR Office at [email protected] or 518-437-4500. Those who test positive should not report to their physical work location.
News and Events
- 2022-2023 Salary Plan Memo
- Summer Hours
- Update: Telecommuting Program
- Research Foundation Telecommuting Program
- RF Telecommuting Program Application & Workplan - RF Teleworking and Telecommuting Policy. Employees participating in the RF telecommuting program must complete the Research Foundation for SUNY at UAlbany Workplace Telecommuting Training and submit the RF Telecommuting Training Acknowledgement to [email protected] in order to continue teleworking.
- NYS COVID Vaccination New Leave Law
- New Out-of-State Travel Advisory
- Voting Leave
- New York State Paid Election Leave Notice
- UAlbany COVID-19 Information for Research Community
- Steps to Re-Open Research - Approval Form
- FAQs Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Effective January 6, 2020 all public and private employers in New York State, including New York City and public authorities, are prohibited from using an employee or applicant's salary history in hiring decisions to determine what compensation to offer under NYS Labor Law 194-A. More detailed information can be found: https://www.ny.gov/salary-history-ban/salary-history-ban-what-you-need-know
- UAlbany's Liberal Leave During Snow Emergencies Policy (Liberal Leave also applies to RF employees. Generally, the RF also follows the Governor's weather closure directives.)
- E-Time Reporting Process
- UAlbany Research News
- RF State-Wide Research News
If you are looking for the Office of Human Resources Management for the University at Albany (State employees), please visit their website: www.albany.edu/hr.
The Research Foundation is an employer separate and distinct from SUNY and the State of New York, thereby offering separate and distinct compensation and benefits. Please contact the RF HR Office with any questions pertaining to Research Foundation employment policies and procedures.