SUNY Pre-Award and Compliance System
SUNY Pre-Award and Compliance System (PACS) Implementation
As a reminder, complete proposals are due to our office five business days prior to the sponsor’s deadline (as defined in the opportunity announcement). Submission and acceptance are not guaranteed for proposals received less than five days before the Sponsor’s deadline.
The SUNY Pre-Award and Compliance System (PACS) is an application developed to automate the management of major aspects of Sponsored Programs Administration and Research Compliance. PACS serves as a one-stop-shop for grant proposal development, submission, award acceptance, and completing Conflict of Interest disclosures.
There are currently three modules within PACS: Grants, Conflicts of Interest (COI) and Agreements. The Agreements module is limited to Sponsored Programs Staff usage.
- Provide electronic, paperless compliance administration
- Provide a consistent look and feel across all modules
- Provide enhanced reporting capabilities
- Provide increase transparency- researchers can access all proposals and award documents in one system
Our PACS Support team provides training and support for each module within the PACS System. A variety of training options will be offered to suit most preferences and schedules:
- Live Training in the form of Zoom Meetings
- Online videos
- Online training documents, manuals and guidance
For questions regarding the PACS modules, please contact PACSSUPPORT@Albany.edu. For questions regarding proposal development, please contact your Research Administrator (Departmental Assignment List).