Your NetID and Password
- New Users: Set Your Password and get your NetID. Use these credentials to login to campus IT services.
- Current Users: Reset Your Password. It’s good to do this regularly, and anytime you think your account may be compromised.
2-Step with Duo
- New Users: You will be prompted to enroll in 2-Step with Duo. This extra layer of security is required to access many campus IT resources.
- Current Users: Use the Duo Device Portal to update your preferences, add devices, and change settings.
- New Users: All members of the campus community receive an @albany.edu email account. Visit Getting Connected – UAlbany Mail to get started.
- Current Users: The University uses email as an official means of communication, so check UAlbany Mail often.
- New Users: Join UAlbany WiFi using your NetID and password. Visit Getting Connected for more information.
- Current Users: Previously joined devices will reconnect to UAlbany WiFi automatically
- New Users: Visit Getting Started on Zoom to activate your UAlbany Zoom account.
- Current Users: Always login to your UAlbany Zoom account at https://albany.zoom.us to join courses, meetings, and other University events.