The College of Emergency Preparedness, Homeland Security and Cybersecurity (CEHC) offers a variety of resources for our undergraduate and graduate students.
You will meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes. Your advisor is the first step in the department for any questions you might have regarding the major and minor. They will help guide you through the program. Feel free to email one of our friendly advisors who will be happy to assist you.
In order to stay up-to-date with current college information, we encourage you to sign up for our LISTSERV. Through the LISTSERV you will have access to the latest information and announcements.
Subscribe to LISTSERV:
- Step 1: Log in to your email account
- Step 2: In the 'to' field, type: [email protected]
- Step 3: Leave the subject field blank
- Step 4: In the message field, type "subscribe CEHCstudents," your first name and last name
- Step 5: Send the message. You will receive an email confirming your subscription
Please contact Dr. Norman Gervais, Graduate Director for questions.
For those interested in receiving job postings that are sent to the Manager of Graduate Studies, the listserv “ISTJOBS” has been established. You may subscribe to ISTJOBS using any on-campus or off-campus email account. You do not have to be an information science student or faculty member to subscribe.
Subscribe to ISTJOBS:
- Step 1: Log on to your e-mail account
- Step 2: Compose a message to: [email protected]
- Step 3: For the message, type: Subscribe ISTJOBS your name (e.g. Melvil Dewey)
- Step 4: Send message. You will receive an email message confirming your subscription