Courses and Schedules: Informatics, Emergency Preparedness, Homeland Security and Cybersecurity
All students meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes. The advisor is the first step in the department for any questions you might have regarding the major and minor. They will help guide you through the program. Feel free to email one of our friendly advisors who will be happy to assist you.
- Informatics Advisor: Matt Beebe
- Emergency Preparedness, Homeland Security and Cybersecurity Advisor: Erin Couture and Christine Vassallo-Oby
- Experiential Learning: Annie Connors
- Training: Nancy Kreis
In order to stay up-to-date with current college information, all students need to sign up for their program LISTSERV. Through the LISTSERV you will have access to the latest information and announcements that may affect you.
1. Log in to your email account
2. In the 'to' field, type: [email protected]
3. Leave the subject field blank
4. In the message field, type "subscribe CEHCstudents," your first name and last name
5. Send the message. You will receive an email confirming your subscription