Information Technology Services (ITS)
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides access to a wide range of technology tools and services. Visit the ITS Service Desk in the University Library, email [email protected], or call (518) 442-3700 for help and support. More information is available at www.albany.edu/its.
• 2-Step Login with Duo is required to access many campus IT service
- Use the free Duo mobile app
- Turn on "Remember me for 30 days
- Register multiple devices with Duo
• UAlbany WiFi provides wireless access in buildings and areas across all three University campuses. ResNet WiFi is available in all on-campus housing.
• Blackboard is the University’s online learning management system. It can be accessed from any mobile device and is used for assignments, discussion boards, class materials, posting grades and much more.
• Configure your UAlbany Zoom account and use it to access all University Zoom courses and events.
• UAlbany Mail is an official means of communication, and often includes important notifications and safety information. Among its many useful features are an integrated calendar and a Phish Alert to report suspicious messages.
• OneDrive for Business, provides safe, secure storage that can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet connection.
• Use Teams to to connect with classmates, colleagues or friends and family on any personal device.
• The ITS Software Catalog provides information on installing Microsoft Office 365 software on up to 15 personal devices free of charge. Additional software is available to the campus community at discounted prices.
• Information Security is everyone's responsibility. The University will never ask for passwords. Accounts and personal information should always be kept private.
For more information on Information Technology Services, visit www.albany.edu/its.