Spring 2023 Move-Out Information
Bookstore Rental Returns
Bookstore rentals are due back by May 10th. Return in-store or online.*
To mail in- You will need your order number to print the UPS shipping label. This can be found in the confirmation email from your online order or if you rented your textbook in store, find it in any of your rental reminder emails. Be sure to check your spam folder for these emails. The UPS label can be printed on or before your Charge Date.
*All returns by mail must be postmarked (or dropped off) by May 10th, so not to incur a late fee. If books are returned late, there will be a replacement fee charged.
Sell back your textbooks for cash! Stop by AcaDamien's Bookstore with your UAlbany ID and student number to get started.
Moving & Storage Info & Schedule
To store your items over the summer, make a reservation directly with Don's Moving & Storage. The reservation page includes information on campus pick-up locations and times.
Once you have submitted your reservation request, you will receive an email with a link to make payment for storage services. Your reservation is not confirmed and finalized until payment is made (this is a change from last year).
If you need to cancel your reservation for storage services, notify Don’s Moving by emailing: [email protected].
Off-Campus Housing? Select the off-campus housing option on the reservation form!
If you need other moving and storage services, please contact Don's directly at 855-973-1057 or visit their website.
Units must be left in your room emptied, cleaned and unplugged. MicroFridge pickups will occur after students have left campus.
Follow these steps to defrost and clean your MicroFridge:
- Remove everything from inside your fridge and freezer
- Unplug the MicroFridge unit
- Lay a towel or newspaper in the interior bottom of the fridge and freezer. Ensure the towel extends outside the front of the fridge to catch any dripping water
- Allow the fridge and freezer to defrost for at least 12 hours with the doors open. Do not use any sharp objects to scrape out the ice to avoid damaging the unit
- Clean and wipe down the fridge, freezer, microwave, shelves and racks using a mild cleaning solution or plain water. Wipe again with a dry cloth
- Allow the unit to dry completely with the doors open.
Note: If you fail to properly clean out your MicroFridge, you may be charged a cleaning fee.
Rental Company Contact Information*:
510 Gleason Dr
Moosic, PA 18507
NOTE: MicroFridge rental company contact information has been updated since Fall 2022.
Discount Dollars and Munch Money
Leftover Discount Dollars and Munch Money expire at the end of the semester! Use your funds before they are gone. Learn more about campus funds here.
The last day to get your cap/gown package at AcaDamien's Bookstore is May 2!
View the 2023 Commencement schedule here.