Campus Gift Cards
Campus gift cards are a great gift choice for students, faculty, and staff and can be used at numerous locations on-campus. The gift card is a pre-paid declining balance card that can be purchased by inquiring at [email protected]
How can I purchase a gift card?
- Gift cards can be purchased at the ID Card Office (CC B-52). The office is open Monday – Friday, 8:30AM - 4:30PM during the academic year and 8AM - 4PM during Intersession and summer.
- Gift cards can be purchased with a minimum denomination of $10.00 with additional increments of $5.00. A $1.00 gift card activation fee will be charged for each gift card purchased. Gift cards have no value until activated at the time of purchase.
Where are campus gift cards accepted?
Campus gift cards are accepted on-campus at:
- Any on-campus dining location and 518 Market
- Vending machines that accept UAlbany ID Card payments.
- AcaDamien's Bookstore
- The Performing Arts Center (tickets for performances)
- The University Library for printing and copying services
Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
Use of a gift card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- When using the card, it is subject to all applicable NYS sales tax laws.
- In order to redeem your gift card, it must be presented to the cashier at the time of purchase.
- The gift card is not a credit/debit card and has no implied warranties.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Protect this card as though it were cash. Gift cards are non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- University Auxiliary Services reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions as necessary.
- After 12 months of non-use, a $4 per month dormant account fee will be deducted from the remaining balance on the card until depleted.
Terms & Conditions, effective January 2014
For questions about a campus gift card, please contact the ID Card Office at 518-442-5989.