Defining experiences in public health
Improving public health through learning, discovery, and innovation.
Conducting groundbreaking research
Studying important public health topics ranging from climate change to health disparities.
Working around the world to move health forward.
Training public health leaders
Providing meaningful hands-on experiences to prepare students to make an impact.
Coronavirus Research and Response
35th Anniversary Magazine
UAlbany, Tri-County Community Partnership Inc. Receive $286,000 Grant to Evaluate Drug Dependency Reduction Program
Effect of Serum Vitamin D on COVID-19
Nominations Open for 2021 Axelrod Prize in Public Health
Undergraduate Student Creates Drive to Help Those Experiencing Homelessness
Areas of Research Expertise Include:
- Cancer epidemiology and cancer genomics
- COVID-19 and emerging diseases
- Evidence-based healthcare
- Food systems and childhood obesity
- Health disparities and health equity
- Health effects of climate change and the environment
- HIV policy and prevention
- Infectious disease epidemiology
- Maternal and child health
- Social epidemiology and social determinants of health
- Violence and addiction