Responsible Use of Information Technology
Anyone using campus IT services should familiarize themselves with the policy that outlines the use of all University technology resources.
These policies outline the appropriate use of campus email services.
- University Email Accounts and Electronic Communications
- Broadcast Email Policy and Procedures and Guidelines for Use
Security and Privacy Policies
The University employs a number of security and privacy measures to protect the integrity of the institution's electronic assets.
The University network is a community resource. All network policies are designed to protect these resources.
- Connecting Devices to the University Network
- Standards for Connecting Devices to the University Network
- Standards for Connecting Servers to the University Network
- Class B Domain Space Standards
- Wireless Standards
File Storage, Recovery and Backup/Retention
Learn more about how ITS manages file storage, recovery and backups.