Human Resources

I want to change my mailing/temporary address: 

Volunteers & Non-State employees, click HERE

This is your temporary local address, or your mailing address if different from your legal address. Use the State Employee Update form (fillable) to submit the change to HR.

This will update the address on your paycheck and health insurance records.

If you are a member of a retirement system, please notify the retirement system directly:

Union and Investment Provider contact information can be found in the Benefits Directory.