Human Resources

I want to change my legal address: 

Volunteers & Non-State employees, click HERE


This is your permanent residence. It is your foreign address if you are here temporarily on a J-1/F-1 visa.

Login to SUNY HR.  On the SUNY Secure Sign On page, select Albany from the campus list.  Enter your UAlbany NetID and password, click the SUNY HR Self-service icon, and enter your date of birth.  Navigate to the Address link at the top of the page.

Use Mailing/Temporary Address to change your local mailing address if different from your legal address.

  If you are a member of a retirement system, please notify the retirement system directly:

Union and Investment Provider contact information can be found in the Benefits Directory.