Resources for Students
As a premier business school, the University at Albany School of Business operates the John S. Levato Office of Career Services, geared towards the needs of business and accounting undergraduate and graduate students. It complements the work of the university-wide Career Development Center.
We specialize in preparing you to be a competitive force in the workplace. As a student, you will get a terrific return on your educational investment. Students receive full-time and internship opportunities from small and medium-sized firms, as well as Fortune 500 companies. There’s always something happening in career services to add breadth and depth to your job search:
- Resume and cover letter development and critiques
- Mock Interviews
- Networking events with alumni and prospective employers
- Weekly email updates on job and internship opportunities
- On-campus recruiting program
- Financial Analyst Career Boot Camp
- Seminars in dining etiquette, networking, job search strategies and resume writing
- Career exploration and assessments
If you have questions about the John S. Levato Office of Career Services, please contact Deirdre Sweeney, Director of Career Services at [email protected].