Due to delays in our funding, ECHO Autism is not currently available.
ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) is a tele-mentoring program that uses video-conferencing technology to combine brief didactic presentations with interactive and practical case presentations from participants.
Get expert autism specialist knowledge in a virtual learning network with providers at the Center for Autism and Related Disabilities!
What does ECHO Autism offer?
- Collaboration, support, and ongoing learning with autism experts and other community professionals
- Opportunity to discuss complex cases in your practice for real-time advice from experts
- Creation of professional and referral network
How could ECHO Autism benefit your practice?
- Expand your skillset and enhance your knowledge about autism
- Increase your confidence in providing best-practice care for individuals with autism
- Improve client outcomes
For more information please see our flyer or contact us at 518-442-2574.