Welcome and Overview
The Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at the University at Albany (CARD Albany) is a resource center for families, educators, and community professionals. CARD Albany offers:
- education and training for school personnel, families, and community professionals
- comprehensive evaluations for autism spectrum disorders
- ongoing research to improve the quality of life for individuals with autism
- experiential learning opportunities for graduate and undergraduate students
Use the left navigation bar to learn more about our research, training, and practice.
The Center for Autism is following the directive from the Governor to work from an alternate location through May 31st. While our office is not open for visitors, our staff is available via phone or email to assist families and professionals with resources, information, or questions.
June 4, 2020
- Guest Lecture: Taking the Mystery Out of Medicaid in Autism Spectrum Disorder - Live Stream
- Symposium for Medicaid Professionals- Psychopharmacology of Autism Spectrum Disorders - Live Stream
June 11, 2020
- Spring Family Training Series- Live Stream
- Managing Change During Uncertain Times: Anxiety, Communication, and Routines
Please see the Spring Family Training Series page for additional information.