A Strategic Partnership designed to
- Deepen its existing relationship,
- Develop new academic programs,
- Create a more collaborative research environment,
- Discover new sources of grant funding, and
- Shape novel areas of learning while cultivating cross-disciplinary pedagogy and scholarship to recruit and retain students at both institutions.
The affiliation advances the Capital Region's role as a leader in higher education and innovation by creating powerful systems to tackle issues critical to the local community, New York State and the increasingly complex world.
The partnership provides exciting collaborative academic programs and expanded options for students interested in a legal career and faculty support for collaborative initiatives and research projects.