At this time, in-person visits are limited to the campus community only. The health and safety of our students, community, and staff is our top priority. Please review the policies below and reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
The University Art Museum is open to UAlbany students, faculty, and staff by appointment on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 12-3pm. Other times may be available upon request. Please check back for updates on additional hours.
Scheduling a Visit:
• To visit the Museum and view our current exhibitions during our appointment hours, please reserve a 1-hour time slot through our online reservation system for each member of your party.
• To visit the Collections Study Space, please contact Darcie Abbatiello at email@example.com.
• For class visits and tours, or to reserve the Museum for a socially distanced class or meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Face masks are required indoors at all times during your visit.
• Face masks are required outdoors whenever six feet of distance from others cannot be maintained.
• Maintain six feet of distance between yourself and staff/visitors who are not in your party.
• All visitors will be asked to provide names and contact information to enable contact tracing, in the event that it may be necessary.
• If you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, or if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you postpone your visit, and seek the appropriate medical care.
What to Expect:
• Entrance/exit will be restricted to front doors of the Museum, located opposite of the Arts and Science Building where a staff member will be waiting in the lobby to check all visitors in.
• Staff will practice social distancing, and will be wearing face masks at all times.
• Staff will regularly disinfect high-touch areas.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the Museum.
• Occupancy will be limited to 15 visitors during appointment hours to ensure proper social distancing.
For the most up-to-date information on UAlbany's response to COVID-19, please visit: https://www.albany.edu/covid-19