- Fall: Rolling
- Spring: Rolling
- Summer: Rolling
- A BS or pending BS in Nursing (BS, BSN) from an institution accredited by ACEN, CCNE or CNEA
- GPA of 3.0 or better
- One college-level course in statistics
- Submit a copy of your current, unrestricted license to practice as a registered professional nurse.
Note: If you intend to complete your clinical coursework outside of your current license home state, submit the following in addition to your current home state license:
- A detailed explanation and plan to obtain the necessary license.
- Proof of eligibility
- Transcripts from all schools attended
- Three Letters of recommendation
- Statement of goals
Available information for International Applicants.
This program offers an internship, field experience, study abroad component, or clinical experience requirement. Students who have previously been convicted of a felony are advised that their prior criminal history may impede their ability to complete the requirements of certain academic programs and/or to meet licensure requirements for certain professions. If you have concerns about this matter, please contact the Dean’s Office of your intended academic program.