- Priority: January 15
- General: March 1
- Final: Rolling until August 1
- A BS or pending BS in Nursing (BS, BSN) from an institution accredited by ACEN, CCNE or CNEA
- GPA of 3.0 or better
- One college-level course in statistics
- A current, unencumbered license as a registered professional nurse in the intended state of practice
- Transcripts from all schools attended
- Three Letters of recommendation
- Statement of goals
Available information for International Applicants.
This program offers an internship, field experience, study abroad component, or clinical experience requirement. Students who have previously been convicted of a felony are advised that their prior criminal history may impede their ability to complete the requirements of certain academic programs and/or to meet licensure requirements for certain professions. If you have concerns about this matter, please contact the Dean’s Office of your intended academic program.