The State University of New York has announced the winners of the Chancellor's Awards for Excellence, a system-level honor that recognizes consistently superior professional achievement.
The award, designed to encourage the ongoing pursuit of excellence at SUNY colleges and Universities, underscore SUNY’s commitment to sustaining intellectual vibrancy, advancing the boundaries of knowledge, providing the highest quality of instruction, and serving the public good.
UAlbany’s winners for the Chancellor’s 2017-18 Award for Excellence are:
- Allison Hosier, University Libraries
- Wendy West, University Libraries
- Richard Schneible, Associate Professor, Accounting & Law
- Victor Asal, Professor, Political Science
- Monica Hope, Educational Opportunities Program
- David Mason, University Accounting
- Aran Mull, University Police Department
- Denise Szelest, Human Resource Development
Scholarship & Creative Activities
- Louise Burkhart, Professor, Anthropology
- Zai Liang, Professor, Sociology
- Siwei Lyu, Associate Professor, Computer Science
- Cynthia Endres, Dean’s Office, College of Arts and Sciences