New Student Arrival Reporting EForm
In order to complete the SEVIS registration/activation process for F-1 and J-1 students, we require that all new F-1 and J-1 students who have entered the U.S. submit copies of their immigration documents (I-20/DS-2019, passport, visa, and I-94) to our offices. This is done through the "New Student US Arrival (Spring 2021 Reporting Part 2) Eform." Please complete this Eform by the end of the first week of classes. It is required.
New Student US Arrival (Spring 2021 Reporting Part 2) Eform
- Click here to go to the AccessISSS online system. If you are trying to access this page from off-campus, you may first need to establish a secure connection by logging in to the UAlbany VPN (secure network) here with your NetID and password.
- Click the "Login" button under the International Student & Scholar AccessISSS Log-In header. To see a screenshot, click here.
- Enter your NetID (ex: AA123456) and password.
- On the left-hand panel, click "Student Services." To see a screenshot, click here.
- Select the "New Student US Arrival (Spring 2021 Reporting Part 2" from the list of forms. To see a screenshot, click here.
- This Eform will ask you to upload copies of documents. For file upload instructions and examples of what these upload should look like, please review our File Upload Instructions webpage.
- Complete the Eform. If you need to return to the form later, click "Save Draft." You can then find the draft again later under the “Requests” tab on your AccessISSS profile homepage (for a screenshot, click here). If you are done and ready to submit the form for ISSS review, click "Submit." To see a screenshot, click here.
- All updates regarding your Eform processing will be communicated over email. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for processing.