New Student Arrival Reporting
In order to complete the SEVIS registration/activation process for F-1 and J-1 students, we require that all new F-1 and J-1 students who have entered the U.S. submit copies of their immigration documents (I-20/DS-2019, passport, visa, and I-94) to our offices. This is done through the "New Student Arrival Reporting EForm." Please complete this EForm by the end of the first week of classes. It is required.
Please have digital copies of the required forms (I-20/DS-2019 signed by the student; passport, visa, and I-94) ready to upload as part of the EForm. To retrieve your I-94 after you enter the US, please visit https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov, click on "Get My Most Recent I-94," enter your personal details exactly as they appear on your passport, and click Next. The next page to appear should be your I-94 with your name, class of admission, and admit until date along with other details of your arrival. Take a screenshot to upload. If you encounter difficulties retrieving your I-94 contact ISSS.
How to Submit an EForm
New Student Arrival Reporting EForm
- Click here to navigate to the AccessISSS online system. Login with your UAlbany NetID (ex: AA123456) and password.
- Select the "New Student Arrival Reporting EForm" from the EForm menu.
- This EForm will ask you to upload supporting documents. If you need assistance, please review the File Upload Instructions webpage.
- All updates related to your EForm will be communicated over email. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for processing.
- ISSS Home
- New Students
- Current Students
- Faculty and Staff
- Request for Updated or Travel Signature I-20/DS-2019
- New Student Arrival Reporting
- Letter Request (including SSN)
- Reduced Course Load Authorization (RCL)
- Extension of I-20/DS-2019 End Date Request
- New I-20/DS-2019 for Returning or Change of Status Students
- CPT Work Authorization Application
- Post Completion OPT Request
- OPT and STEM OPT Employment Reporting
- STEM OPT Extension Request
- Departure or Transfer Out
- Order Eship
- City of Birth Eform
- Out of Country Reporting
- File Upload Instructions (EForms)
- Financial Information
- Frauds and Scams
- Career Resources