International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) offers you the opportunity to receive your documents express mail service by DHL or FedEx through eShipGlobal’s University Express Mail Services. The DHL and FedEx mailing is at your expense and must be paid for by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover). To request express mailing you MUST go through eShipGlobal’s University Express Mail Services. Please note, this service is intended for current students. If you are a newly admitted student please contact Admissions regarding your initial I-20. Once you order an e-ship label, please email [email protected] to confirm that you have ordered it and explain why you have requested the e-ship.
NOTE: P.O. Boxes are generally not preferred by express carriers. If entering a P.O. Box, please be sure to provide the complete physical address where the P.O. Box is located in order to avoid delays.
Please do NOT go through the DHL or FedEx website directly. All communication will go through the eShipGlobal service, who will notify our ISSS office by email that you are requesting documents to be sent by express mail. Please follow the instructions below:
- Click here to navigate to the AccessISSS online system. Login with your UAlbany NetID (ex: AA123456) and password.
- Watch this recording to help you navigate to the EForm menu.
- Select the "Shipping Order Form" from the EForm menu.
- To order a shipping label from the Eship Global site, please do the following:
- Registration and activation of your account is free. By clicked the checkbox below you will enter the website to either log into or set up your account. If you already have an account it will ask you to enter the password.
- Once your account is set-up, select "Receive Documents from University.'
- Enter the address to which you want the document(s) shipped, and include the "Type of Document" at the bottom. Click CONTINUE.
- Select the Carrier service you prefer. Click CONTINUE.
- Review the information and click "Pay Now." Enter your payment information.
- Email [email protected] confirming your order and which document(s) you want sent (ex: I-20 for travel, EAD card, etc..). You can track the shipment using the tracking number provided to you by University Express Mail Services.
The information contained in this web site/form is provided as a service to international students, faculty and staff at the University at Albany. It does not constitute legal advice. We try to provide useful information, but we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site or any associated site or form. Neither the University at Albany nor ISSS is responsible for any errors or omissions contained in this website, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. Nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent legal counsel; students may wish to consult an immigration attorney on the specifics of their case as needed.