Departmental Assistantship Consideration
Fall: March 1
Spring: November 1
Summer: Not Available
No Departmental Assistantship Consideration
Fall: August 1
Spring: January 1
Summer: April 1
- Transcripts from all schools attended
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Goals - The statement is generally one to two pages discussing what you have to offer the program and what you wish to get out of the program. It should include a brief description of the applicant's field of interest, related background, desired area of study and research emphasis or career goals.
- Official GRE scores - The GRE is not required if:
- Your cumulative GPA is 3.2 or higher or
- You already have a master’s degree or
- You have five years or more of professional experience in a related field
Available information for International Applicants.
This program requires an internship, field experience, study abroad component, or clinical experience. Students who have previously been convicted of a felony are advised that their prior criminal history may impede their ability to complete the requirements of certain academic programs and/or to meet licensure requirements for certain professions. If applicants have concerns about this matter, please contact the Dean’s Office of the intended academic program.