Dr. Weller is an associate professor in the Department of Health Policy, Management & Behavior at the School of Public Health where she teaches courses on the health care system and health policy.
She conducts research on improving access to care among the chronically ill, provider payment, and health care reform. She has recently been working on evaluating the New York State Medicaid's Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program.
- Financing and access to care for the chronically ill
- Outcomes and comparative effectiveness research
- Provider payment
- Health care reform
Learn more about Professor Weller's work:
Courses frequently taught:
- HPM500 Health Care Delivery and Finance
- HPM501 Introduction to Health Policy Analysis
- HPM612 Applications in Health Policy Analysis