Insurance Cost & Coverage
The cost for International Health Insurance and Medical Security and Evacuation Insurance for the 2016-2017 is as follows:
- Fall 2019 for 5 months (Aug. 2019 – Jan. 2020)
International Insurance: $623.90
Emergency Assistance/Evacuation: $33.55
- SP & SU 2020 for 7 months (Jan. 15, 2020 – Aug. 14, 2020)
International Insurance: $873.46; MSE: $46.97
- SU 2020 - only for 3 months (May 15, 2020 – Aug. 14, 2020)
International Insurance:$ 374.34
Emergency Assistance/Evacuation: $20.13
Individual monthly charges are as follows:
Note: This amount is for individual students or exchange students here for one term only.
- $131.69 per month for students
- Please contact the insurance coordinator for more information about cost for spouses and child(ren).
Enrolling Spouse and/or Children
Please contact the ISSS Health Insurance Coordinator if you would like to purchase GeoBlue Health Insurance and/or Medical Security and Evacuation Insurance for your dependents. You may fill out the Dependent Enrollment Form below and bring it with you when you visit ISSS.