Insurance Cost & Coverage
The cost for International Health Insurance and Medical Security and Evacuation Insurance for the 2016-2017 is as follows:
- Fall 2020 for 5 months (Aug. 2020 – Jan. 2021)
International Insurance: $716.90
Emergency Assistance/Evacuation: $33.55
- Spring & Summer 2021 for 7 months (Jan. 15, 2021 – Aug. 14, 2021)
International Insurance: $994.91; MSE: $46.97
- Summer 2021 - only for 3 months (May 15, 2021 – Aug. 14, 2021)
International Insurance: $429.94
Emergency Assistance/Evacuation: $20.13
Individual monthly charges are as follows:
Note: This amount is for individual students or exchange students here for one term only.
- $149.69 per month for students, OPT students and Visiting Scholars (mandatory evacuation insurance is included)
- Please contact the insurance coordinator for more information about cost for spouses and child(ren)
Enrolling Spouse and/or Children
Please contact the ISSS Health Insurance Coordinator if you would like to purchase United Healthcare and/or Medical Security and Evacuation Insurance for your dependents. You may fill out the Dependent Enrollment Form below and bring it with you when you visit ISSS.