City of Birth EForm
Beginning in August 2020, DHS/SEVIS requires that all F-1 and J-1 students have their city of birth reported in SEVIS. To collect this data, we ask that you please complete the brief City of Birth E-Form as soon as possible by following the instructions below:
1.) Click here to go to the AccessISSS online system.
2.) Click the "Login" button under the International Student & Scholar AccessISSS Log-In header. To see a screenshot, click here.
3.) Enter your NetID (ex: AA123456) and password.
4.) On the left-hand panel, click "Student Services." To see a screenshot, click here.
5.) Select the "City of Birth" E-Form from the list of forms. To see a screenshot, click here.
6.) Complete the E-Form and hit Submit. To see a screenshot, click here.
- ISSS Home
- New Students
- Current Students
- Faculty and Staff
- Request for Updated or Travel Signature I-20/DS-2019
- New Student Arrival Reporting
- Letter Request (including SSN)
- Reduced Course Load Authorization (RCL)
- Extension of I-20/DS-2019 End Date Request
- New I-20/DS-2019 for Returning or Change of Status Students
- CPT Work Authorization Application
- Post Completion OPT Request
- OPT and STEM OPT Employment Reporting
- STEM OPT Extension Request
- Departure or Transfer Out
- Order Eship
- City of Birth Eform
- Out of Country Reporting
- File Upload Instructions (EForms)
- Financial Information
- Frauds and Scams
- Career Resources