Request for Updated or Travel Signature I-20/DS-2019

This form is intended for any current University at Albany student (or student on OPT) who needs to update or replace an I-20 or DS-2019 form.  If you are a recently admitted student seeking a new I-20 or DS-2019 for your new program, please contact Admissions. 

This form is to be used by UAlbany students who need:

  • to have a replacement I-20/DS/2019 with a travel signature sent to them
  • to replace a lost, stolen or damaged I-20/DS-2019
  • an updated I-20/DS-2019 (new major, change in funding, change in employer, cap-gap extension etc.)

This form should not be used by newly admitted students, students who are beginning a new academic level at UAlbany, or students who have been readmitted or are returning from a leave. Please contact the proper Admissions office to obtain a new I-20/DS-2019.


Request for Updated or Travel Signature I-20/DS-2019

  1. Click here to navigate to the AccessISSS online system.  Login with your UAlbany NetID (ex: AA123456) and password.
  2. Watch this recording to help you navigate to the EForm menu.
  3. Select the "Request for Updated or Travel Signature I-20/DS-2019" from the EForm menu.
  4. This EForm may ask you to upload supporting documents. If you need assistance, please review the File Upload Instructions webpage.
  5. All updates related to your EForm will be communicated over email. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for processing.
The information contained in this web site/form is provided as a service to international students, faculty and staff at the University at Albany. It does not constitute legal advice. We try to provide useful information, but we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site or any associated site or form. Neither the University at Albany nor ISSS is responsible for any errors or omissions contained in this website, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. Nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent legal counsel; students may wish to consult an immigration attorney on the specifics of their case as needed.