- Fall: Rolling
- Spring: Rolling
- Summer: Rolling
There is no departmental assistantship consideration for this program.
- Transcripts from all schools attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Supplemental documents
Statement of Goals
The statement is generally one to two pages discussing what you have to offer the program and what you wish to get out of the program. It should include a brief description of the applicant's field of interest, related background, desired area of study and research emphasis or career goals.
Educational Leadership Essay
Please type one essay of no more than 800 words each from among the three possible topics below:
- i. Summarize the leadership activities in which you have been involved in recent years and explain how these experiences reflect your vision of and capacity for leadership.
- ii. Identify a problem or challenge in a school, school-related organization, or your professional life generally and write an analysis in which you assess the issues(s), describe effective strategies for addressing the issue(s), and make clear the implications for the exercise of effective leadership in the situation.
- iii. Describe a problem of educational policy decision-making, policy content, or policy implementation, and explain how a deeper understanding of policy or the policy process could improve the situation.
Available information for International Applicants.
This program offers an internship, field experience, study abroad component, or clinical experience in the course listing as an option to fulfill course requirements. Students who have previously been convicted of a felony are advised that their prior criminal history may impede their ability to complete the requirements of certain academic programs and/or to meet licensure requirements for certain professions. If applicants have concerns about this matter please contact the Dean’s Office of the intended academic program.