School of Public Health
Health Policy, Management and Behavior
Hudson, Room 221A
PhD, University of Rochester, Economics, 1975
MA, University of Rochester, Economics, 1974
MA, University of Calcutta, Economics, 1970
Professor Kajal Lahiri’s interests include Econometrics, Forecasting, and Economics of Health. They have been supported by National Science Foundation, the World Bank, NY State Division of BudgSet, International Monetary Fund, Social Security Administration, US Department of Transportation, and the National Institutes of Health.
Lahiri teaches economic statistics, forecasting, econometrics, and applied econometrics.
Fields of Interest: Econometrics, Health Economics
- Eco 320: Economic Statistics
- Eco 420: Applied Econometrics
- Eco 519: Eco Surveys Forecasting
- Eco 529: Forecasting in Public Sector
- Eco 720: Econometrics
- Eco 721: Applied Econometrics
- Eco 820: Econometrics Workshop