Request Surplus Assets

Surplus supplies, devices, furniture and other equipment no longer being used by another UAlbany unit can be redistributed to your departmental area. You will become the custodian of these items and they will be assigned to your departmental account.

These items can only be used for official University business. They are not available for other New York State agencies or personal use.

Available surplus items have been determined to be in usable condition.

Review our available surplus.

To make a request, send a completed Surplus Shop Transfer Request Form to [email protected]