UAS Program Funds now being accepted for 2021-2022
While we are opening the application process, please be aware that we will still be following the University’s guidelines for where and when events can happen as we go through the summer and the fall 2021 semester.
UAS Program Funds and Supplemental Program Funds
Each year UAS proudly provides funding to support events on campus that foster educational growth and community involvement.
UAS has two kinds of funding opportunities. Program Funds account for the largest percentage of funding and applications are accepted two times per year (spring and fall). Supplemental Program Funds account for a smaller percentage of funding, but applications are accepted throughout the academic year.
The UAS Board of Directors has established a standing Program Fund Committee that is tasked with receiving funding requests, determining whether events meet the established criteria for UAS Program Funds or Supplemental Program Funds and allocating funds appropriately.
2021-2022 Program Funds Filing Deadlines
Thursday, April 8, 2021 – Deadline for applications for events that will occur between July 1, 2021 and December 30, 2021. Applications for events that will occur in the Spring of 2022 will also be accepted in this round of applications.
Friday, October 1, 2021 – Deadline for applications for events that will occur between January 1, 2022 and May 31, 2022. Applications are now being accepted.
Supplemental Applications -Supplemental applications are being accepted for events that will occur between July 1, 2021 and December 30, 2021.
Applying for 2021-2022 UAS Program Funds
Applying for UAS Supplemental Program Funds
- If you missed the filing deadline or a new event has come up, a small percentage of our budget is reserved to be able to accept supplemental applications throughout the year, which can be submitted at any time. Awards will be granted while funds are still available.
- Supplemental awards are allocated for amounts no more than $1,000
- All applications will be reviewed for compliance with Guidelines to Program Funds and Supplemental Program Funds
- Applications must be submitted at least 14 days prior to the date of your event to allow the UAS Program Committee time to process and review your submission.
- Groups will be contacted by e-mail to the email address(es) supplied in the application, indicating whether an award has been granted, and if so, for how much.
- An account number will be assigned to each event in the award e-mail and should be used for all correspondence and on the UAS Disbursement Form.
Before the Event
Using your funding
- A UAS Disbursement Form must be filled out and submitted to use your funding. UAS will not automatically pay bills for your event without a completed disbursement form.
- Funds are to be used for the event indicated on the original application and cannot be used for another event.
Contact Nancy Harrigan (518-442-3061; [email protected]) if:
- You have any questions or need assistance
- You need to change the date of your event
- Your event is cancelled