UAS Program Funds and Supplemental Program Funds
Each year UAS proudly provides funding to support events on campus that foster educational growth and community involvement.
UAS has two kinds of funding opportunities. Program Funds account for the largest percentage of funding and applications are accepted two times per year (spring and fall). Supplemental Program Funds account for a smaller percentage of funding, but applications are accepted throughout the academic year.
The UAS Board of Directors has established a standing Program Fund Committee that is tasked with receiving funding requests, determining whether events meet the established criteria for UAS Program Funds or Supplemental Program Funds and allocating funds appropriately.
2022-2023 Program Funds
Supplemental Applications -Supplemental applications are being accepted for events that will occur before May 31, 2023.
- Monday, April 3, 2023: The deadline for a first round of applications for 2023-2024 is April 3, 2023 for events that will occur from June 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023. Applications for events that will occur January 1, 2024 – May 31, 2024 will also be accepted in the first round.
- Monday, October 2, 2023: There is a second deadline on October 2, 2023 for a second round of applications for events that will occur from January 1, 2024 – May 31, 2024.
- Supplemental Applications: If you missed the filing deadline or a new event has come up, a small percentage of our budget is reserved to be able to accept supplemental applications throughout the year, which can be filed at any time while funds are still available. Please scroll down for more information about filling a Supplemental Program Funds Application.
Applying for UAS Program Funds
If your event will occur in 2023-2024 (June 1, 2023 through May 31, 2024), use the Program Funds Application. The deadline for this first round of applications is April 3, 2023.
Applying for UAS Supplemental Program Funds
- Supplemental applications are being accepted for events that will occur before May 31, 202
- If you missed the filing deadline or a new event has come up, a small percentage of our budget is reserved to be able to accept supplemental applications throughout the year, which can be submitted at any time. Awards will be granted while funds are still available.
- Supplemental awards are allocated for amounts no more than $1,000
- All applications will be reviewed for compliance with Guidelines to Program Funds and Supplemental Program Funds
- Applications must be submitted at least 14 days prior to the date of your event to allow the UAS Program Committee time to process and review your submission.
Special Instructions for Award Recipients
- Groups will be contacted by e-mail to the email address(es) supplied in the application, indicating whether an award has been granted, and if so, for how much.
- An account number will be assigned to each event in the award e-mail and should be used for all correspondence and on the UAS Disbursement Form.
Before the Event
Using your funding
- A UAS Disbursement Form must be filled out and submitted to use your funding. UAS will not automatically pay bills for your event without a completed disbursement form.
- Funds are to be used for the event indicated on the original application and cannot be used for another event.
Email Nancy Harrigan or call 518-442-3061 if:
- You have any questions or need assistance
- You need to change the date of your event
- Your event is cancelled