Learning objectives that UAlbany students are expected to attain through their course of study within their academic program.
- Exhibit proficiency in written, oral, visual, technological, and physical modes of theatre communication.
- Apply an understanding of all aspects of theatre’s collaborative processes.
- Exhibit knowledge of theatre history and dramatic literature within cultural and social contexts.
- Demonstrate proficiency in a variety of skills developed in theatre laboratory practice.
- Employ analytical and creative thought processes for the tasks of research, production, concept development, problem-solving, and self-evaluation.