ITS Schedules PeopleSoft Upgrade
MyUAlbany and related services will be impacted beginning July 26 at 5 p.m.
A PeopleSoft upgrade is scheduled for July 26, which will impact MyUAlbany and related services. Operations are scheduled to resume on July 29.
(July 22, 2019) -- ITS will upgrade PeopleSoft, MyUAlbany and several related services beginning on Friday, July 26, 2019 at 5 p.m. Operations are scheduled to resume Monday, July 29, 2019 at 8 a.m.
The work will affect several services that ITS supports, many of which will be offline during the maintenance period.
Impacted services include:
- Degree Audits (DARS).
- Transcripts & transcript requests (Credentials-RoboRegistrar) Note: Students can place orders for transcripts. They will be queued and processed on Monday, July 29.
- ePay - Bill and Pay Services (Touchnet) Note: TouchNet Marketplace will be available.
- Schedule Planner (College Scheduler).
- Data integrations to and from PeopleSoft/IAS.
- BI Enrollment Analytics and BI All Funds Analytics.
- ITS Password Set/Reset and 2-Step Login Reset.
- MyUAlbany links to PeopleSoft or other applications listed above.
ITS will make every effort to minimize downtime. Information about this outage is posted on the ITS Systems Status and Scheduled Maintenance page.
If you have any questions, please contact the ITS Service Desk at askIT@albany.edu or (518) 442-3700.
For more news, subscribe to UAlbany's RSS headline feeds
About the University at Albany
A comprehensive public research university, the University at Albany-SUNY offers more than 120 undergraduate majors and minors and 125 master's, doctoral, and graduate certificate programs. UAlbany is a leader among all New York State colleges and universities in such diverse fields as atmospheric and environmental sciences, business, public health, health sciences, criminal justice, emergency preparedness, engineering and applied sciences, informatics, public administration, social welfare, and sociology taught by an extensive roster of faculty experts. It also offers expanded academic and research opportunities for students through an affiliation with Albany Law School. With a curriculum enhanced by 600 study-abroad opportunities, UAlbany launches great careers.