Current Students

This page is intended to provide continuing F-1 and J-1 students current information on maintaining their immigration status, travelling, and other resources pertinent to their success while at UAlbany. If you are looking for the forms to request specific services (such as document requests, letter requests, and authorization requests) please visit our Forms page.

Maintaining Immigration Status
This page is intended to provide students with information on maintaining F-1 and J-1 status, including regulatory information, full-time status information, online courses, concurrent enrollment, and information on changes of status

This page is intended to provide F-1 and J-1 students with basic information related to travel within and outside of the United States.

This page is meant to provide F-1 and J-1 students with resources pertaining to taxes. Please note that this information is for general reference only, and that ISSS is not authorized to provide direct tax advice or formal assistance with taxes.

This page contains resources for F-1 and J-1 students on topics such as on-campus employment, obtaining a driver’s license, obtaining a Social Security Number, scholarships, and other relevant resources for international students.