G3: Going Green Globally
Working side-by-side with regional and national business development coaches, teams of University at Albany MBA students create sustainability programs and strategies to improve the green efforts and bottom line for companies across the country.
Benefits of sponsoring at the Presenting Sponsorship level of $5,000:
- Company logo will be included on the program and in PowerPoint presentations during the event
- Sponsors will be highlighted during the program’s remarks and included in all media releases online and in print
- Key contacts from your organization are invited to attend the event and meet MBA students and their coaches during the final program and luncheon
School of Business Office of Career Services
Programs are tailored to your industry and student interests.
Benefits of sponsorship opportunities ranging from $2,500 - $5,000:
- Sponsors will be included in media, print and web publications and announced during the final etiquette dinner program
- Participate in classroom and other program activities
- Serve as a mentor to students in the program
- Advise students as they begin to search for internships and full-time employment
School of Business Alumni Job Board
A searchable online database of job and internship opportunities viewed exclusively by School of Business students and alumni.
Benefits of sponsorship at the $3,000 level:
- Company logo will be displayed prominently on the Job Board website
- Sponsors will be included in all media, print and web publications for the Job Board
School of Business Career Resource Guide
An online guide available to all current students and alumni of the School of Business.
Benefits of sponsorship opportunities ranging from $3,000-$5,000:
- Company logo will be displayed prominently on all versions of the Career Resource Guide
- Sponsors will be included in all media, print and web publications for the Career Resource Guide
Learn more about partnership opportunities with the School of Business:
Terri Scalise Roller, Director of Corporate Engagement