This short 25-minute training course will give you a basic overview of MDS 3.0. This primer is most beneficial to those that are new to MDS 3.0. It is recommended that learners view the primer prior to taking the MDS 3.0: An Introduction webinar series.
Long-term care facility staff new to MDS.
Learning Outcome and Objectives
By the end of this webinar, viewers will be able to describe:
- The history and purpose of the Minimum Data Set 3.0 (MDS)
- The benefit MDS 3.0 has for the resident, facility and quality management
- The Resident Assessment Instrument manual and its use
- The purpose of the MDS 3.0 assessment form
- The Interdisciplinary Team (IDT)
Evaluation, Post-Test and Certificate