Learning objectives that UAlbany students are expected to attain through their course of study within their academic program.
- Demonstrate an understanding of structure and function at the cellular and sub-cellular levels of life.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ways in which biochemical pathways and the laws of thermodynamics govern the growth and change of biological systems.
- Apply quantitative and analytical tools to solve biological problems.
- Employ the scientific method through the design and implementation of experiments and the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data.
- Demonstrate an understanding of fundamental concepts in the disciplines of biochemistry and molecular biology. (more biochem, molecular, physical chem)