Learning objectives that UAlbany students are expected to attain through their course of study within their academic program.
- Understand Women's Studies as an academic field of study and research.
- Understand and use intersectional feminist analysis to explore the bases of social inequalities.
- Understand what it means to place women at the center of knowledge-making and of discourse across disciplinary boundaries.
- Understand how feminist pedagogy may be different from other forms of teaching and learning.
- Understand the dynamic relationship between Women's Studies scholarship and feminist social action.