- Ph.D. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Associate Professor, University at Albany, SUNY (1971-1985)
- Visiting Professor, Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies (1976)
- Adjunct Professor, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (1978)
- Visiting Professor, University of Munich, Germany (1981)
- Professor, University at Albany, SUNY (1986-present)
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- General Relativity
- Quantum Mechanics
My current research topics include path integrals in quantum
mechanics, quantum deformation, supersymmetric quantum mechanics,
generalized coherent states, spinor fields in general relativity,
and cosmological models.
1) M. Sadiq and A. Inomata, “Coherent states for polynomial su(2) algebra” Jour. Phys. A: Math. Theor., 40 (2007) 11105-11111.
2) A. Inomata, “Path integration in the field of dispiration” in Path Integrals: New Trends and Perspectives, eds. W. Janke and A. Perster (World Scientific, London, 2008) pp. 48-56.
3) M. Sadiq, A. Inomata and G. Junker, “Coherent states for a polynomial su(1,1) algebra and a conditionally solvable system” Jour. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 42 (2009) 3652210-3652227.
Book: A. Inomata, H. Kuratsuji and C.C. Gerry, Path Integrals ans Coherent States for su(2) and su(1,1), (World Scientific, Singapore, 1992).