Distinguished International Scholarships and Fellowships
The Center for International Education and Global Strategy supports University at Albany undergraduate and graduate students in their application processes for distinguished scholarship and fellowship awards and grants.
Preparation well in advance of deadlines is important and our office can assist you in:
- Identifying scholarships and fellowships that match your academic interests and career goals
- Sharpening and focusing your application essays and other components
- Creating a global perspective in areas of the world that you may not have considered
International Scholarships and Fellowships are highly competitive so the earlier you reach out, the more comprehensive the process will be!
Our office works with colleges, departments and faculty here on campus in a positive and collaborative way to assist students in realizing their dreams. We hold workshops, information sessions, and conduct one on one advising.
To learn more about these opportunities, please contact Jacqueline Ledermann, Assistant Director of Global Academic Programs and Fulbright Program Advisor at [email protected].
- International Ed Home
- About Us
- International Student & Scholar Services
- Global Academic Programs
- International Studies Minor
- Education Abroad
- Distinguished International Scholarships and Fellowships
- Intensive English Language Program
- International Admissions
- International Dual Diploma Collaborations
- Student Success
- Faculty International Opportunities
- Make A Gift
- International Agreements
- International Education Week 2022
- Global Community and Careers Events
- International Events March 2023