- United States History since the Civil War
- Public Policy in Modern America
- Public Policy in Modern America-Honors College
- Who is an American? National Identity in the 20th Century United States
- The United States at War, 1861-1945
- Roosevelt to Reagan: U.S. Political History, 1932-1988
- Contemporary American History
- America in the 1970s
- Cold War America
- Who is an American?
- Research Seminar in United States and International History
- Human Rights, the United States, and International History
- The Cold War at Home and Abroad
- Public Policy and Politics of the New Deal Era
Current Research Interests:
I am interested in mentoring graduate and undergraduate students who would like to study and research 20th century United States political and public policy history. Additionally, I will supervise projects that explore the links between domestic political history and America’s role in the world. Because of my own research agenda, I am happy to work with students interested in the histories of refugees, immigration, and human rights.
In recent years, I have worked with graduate students studying under Prof. Hamm, Prof. Smith Howard, Prof. Fogarty, Prof. Kizenko, Prof. Gauss, and Prof. White.