What services do we provide?
- Research and professional development grants
- Professional development events and opportunities
- Graduate student advocacy
- Free printing and copying in the GSA offices on the Uptown, Downtown, and Health Science Campuses
- Social events
- Funding and resources for Graduate Student Organizations
- Reserve meeting room space in the Uptown campus GSA office
Sign Up for Printing and Copying Services
To use free printing and copying services at the Uptown, Downtown and Health Sciences campuses, you must register through the GSA printing and copying services form.
Note: Hours of operation during breaks, summer and winter sessions, may vary. Please contact the office for more information. For the Downtown and Health Sciences campuses, students with swipe access may be able to access these buildings outside these hours.
1400 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
Staffed office hours
Mondays: 9 to 11:30 a.m.
Tuesdays: Noon to 3 p.m.
Wednesdays: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Swipe Access Hours
Monday to Friday: Noon to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 5 to 7 p.m.