2020-21 Executive Budget Impact on UAlbany: Table of Contents
- The Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) is funded at $1.013 billion, a decrease of approximately $61 million from last year’s enacted budget.
- The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) is level funded at $32.2 million.
- The Science and Technology Entry Program (STEP) is level funded at $15.8 million.
- The Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (C-STEP) is level funded at $12 million.
- The Liberty Partnership Program (LPP) is level funded at $18.4 million.
- The Executive Budget includes protections for student loan borrowers, empowering the Department of Financial Services to create minimum standards that student debt consultants must follow.