Maps & Bus Schedules
The CPSP office is located on the Main Campus in Social Sciences Building Room 112.
Take the #11, #12, or UAlbany bus to campus.
Did you know that you can ride CDTA for free? Students and faculty can use all CDTA bus routes including the Northway Xpress and STAR services. Just swipe your ID through the farebox and go!
Local Routes servicing SUNY Albany:
CDTA buses will resume front-door boarding and fare collection in late 2020. Wear a mask. Buses will be retrofitted with plexiglass barriers. Maintain a safe distance from other riders.
- Bus passengers should avoid standing or sitting within 6 feet of the bus driver.
- Not permitted in the 1st row behind driver unless accessible seating is needed.
- Maintain social distancing between each other on the bus, bus stop, on/off boarding.
- Driver may exit bus during on boarding and exiting of passengers if safely able to do so.
- Arrive at the bus stop earlier than normal due to decreased capacity available.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Occupants to wear a face covering at all times during on/off-boarding and on the bus.
- Driver to wear a face covering while driving with occupants on-board.
- Drivers to wipe down surfaces and touch points several times daily.
- University to clean/disinfect bus shelters regularly.
- Use fresh air settings on bus and keep windows open when able to do so.
- Rigorous cleaning/disinfecting of buses will be conducted weekly.