CURCE Fall Fair
Monday, October 3, 2022
11:00 am-2:30 pm
Lecture Center Concourse
Please complete the RSVP Form by Friday, September 16 to participate in the Fall Fair!
As we prepare to return for Fall 2022, CURCE is excited to host our annual Fall Fair fully in-person on Monday, October 3, 2022
The Fall Fair is open to all academic departments, research centers, institutes, labs, offices, and units that engage undergraduate students in research, scholarship, creative activities, and /or applied learning roles!
Join us as we highlight research, scholarship, and creative activity opportunities that undergraduate students may become involved in. If you have open positions for Spring or Summer 2023, this event is an opportunity for you to advertise and recruit students to join you in your work.
The RSVP Form is now LIVE! Complete the form now to participate!
What should I provide to CURCE?
- Information about your opportunity, research center, institute or lab, links, and other materials that will assist in recruiting students to work with you or to consider your program.
- Up to date contact information including a weblink to your project, program, laboratory, email address where students can contact for more information.
Can I participate In-Person Day for the Fall Fair?
- Yes! We are shifting back to a fully in-person event!
What if I cannot participate in-person on Monday, October 3?
- We are open to offering options to those who are unable to join us in-person. However, this will be managed on a case by case basis. Please email Casey Kohler, Assistant Director for CURCE for options.
What do I bring with me on October 3?
- We strongly encourage you to have flyers, handouts & information about your opportunity.
- If you are recruiting for a specific position for Spring or Summer 2023, consider having CURCE create a custom online application to help you manage student submissions!