Learning objectives that UAlbany students are expected to attain through their course of study within their academic program.
- Students will master Newton's Law.
- Students will master basic electricity and magnetism.
- Students will master advanced mechanics (Lagrangian and Hamiltonian formulations).
- Students will understand the fundamental nature of measurement in the scientific method, the role of experimental uncertainty in comparing theory to experiment.
- Students will master writing clear and complete reports of laboratory measurements.