Rolling Fall, Spring, Summer
The application and all supporting materials must be submitted directly to The Graduate School at the University at Albany.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing
- An undergraduate level course in mathematics (algebra or pre-calculus) or statistics with a grade of B or higher
For application specific questions, contact us at [email protected].
- International students must submit a minimum TOEFL score of 98 or IELTS score of 7.0. We will only accept official scores sent by the testing institution.
- UAlbany SOPHAS TOEFL code is 2532. We do not use department codes. For electronic IELTS score results reporting, provide the following information to your test center:
University at Albany (SUNY)
1400 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
- The TOEFL or IELTS is not required for international students who have completed at least four semesters of full-time study within a four-year time frame from time of application, and maintained at least a B average at a college or university in the United States or a country from an approved list. For questions regarding English Language Proficiency waivers, please email Soha Acosta at [email protected].
- Applicants on an F1 or J1 visa are not permitted to enroll in a fully online program, due to visa restrictions.
Required Application Materials
- Official transcripts from EVERY post-secondary academic institution attended, including college coursework completed during high school, must be sent directly from the institution to University at Albany Office of Graduate Admissions. You must report all colleges and universities attended and submit official transcripts, even if your transfer credits are listed on your primary transcript.
- Why do you wish to pursue this certificate and what are your career goals?
- 1500 word limit