Rolling Fall, Spring, Summer
The application and all supporting materials must be submitted directly to The Graduate School at the University at Albany.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing
- An undergraduate level course in mathematics (algebra or pre-calculus) or statistics with a grade of B or higher
For application specific questions, contact us at [email protected].
- WES evaluations for international transcripts. Evaluations are not required for Canadian transcripts if the language of instruction is English.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 98 (institution code: 5688), minimum IELTS score of 7.0, four semesters of full-time study at a US college or university, or completion of an undergraduate degree in a country where English is the official language and language of instruction.
- Applicants on an F1 or J1 visa are not permitted to enroll in a fully online program, due to visa restrictions.
Required Application Materials
- Official transcripts from EVERY post-secondary academic institution attended, including college coursework completed during high school, must be sent directly from the institution to University at Albany Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Why do you wish to pursue this certificate and what are your career goals?
- 1500 word limit