Must hold a bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing.
For application specific questions, contact us at [email protected].
- WES evaluations for international transcripts. Evaluations are not required for Canadian transcripts if the language of instruction is English.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 98 (institution code: 2532), two semesters of full-time study at a US college or university, or completion of an undergraduate degree in a country where English is the official language and language of instruction
Official transcripts from EVERY post-secondary academic institution attended, including college coursework completed during high school, must be sent directly from the institution to University at Albany Office of Graduate Admissions.
One Letter of Recommendation
- Preferably faculty or supervisor in a health-related field
- Letters must be signed and on institutional/organizational letterhead
- Why do you wish to pursue this certificate and why are you interested in maternal and child health?
- 1500 word limit
Current UAlbany students should login to MyUAlbany and follow these steps to apply:
- In the MyUAlbany portal, select the Graduate Education tab at the top of the page.
- At the bottom left of the page under Application and Graduation Information, select Supplemental Degree Application.
- Click on the Supplemental Degree Application icon.
- Click the Add To Cart button.
- Fill out the form. Select your current degree level and current program name. Make sure to enter "Graduate Certificate in Maternal and Child Health" in the Requested Supplemental Degree Program Name field and select CGS in the Requested Supplemental Degree dropdown menu.
- Click Continue to submit your supplemental application form.
- Select Checkout to submit your payment information.
Please Note: This program is not eligible for federal financial aid.